Current Students

Assistance for students who are US citizens



The Financial Aid Administrator:

Fatima Moosa

The University of Western Australia (M356)
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA 6009
Western Australia
Telephone: (+61 8) 6488 3907

If you're a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you may be eligible for Federal Student Aid or other loans to help you to meet the cost of your study at UWA.

As with all loans, its important that you understand your responsibilities and the conditions attached to the loans. Here are your options:

See the frequently asked questions about US Federal Student Aid.