Current Students

Appeals and grievances

Further information

Exam alternatives

Physical access


  • Contact Student Wellbeing on (+61 8) 6488 2423.

Accessibility Advisor

Accessibility Technologist


Accessibility Administrator



There are staff in this office who are Allies.

Decorative Image

The University has a number of avenues you can follow if you are dissatisfied with decisions that have been made about disability related arrangements, marks or treatment by another member of the University community.

Disability related arrangements

If you are dissatisfied with arrangements or adjustments that have been granted to support your studies (for example, alternative exam arrangements), you can speak with an Accessibility Advisor who will try to resolve the matter.

If you are still disatisfied you can speak with the student Wellbeing manager, Gina Evangelista.


You can lodge an appeal against an assessment. You can also obtain advice from the Student Guild on how to prepare an appeal.  Individual schools may have their own informal processes to follow.

Other grievances or complaints

The University welcomes students’ feedback and provides a complaints resolution process designed to address effectively and fairly every complaint or appeal registered by a student about any aspect of their student experience. You may wish to refer to Student Guild advice on making a complaint.

You can also consult policy and legislation related to your rights.