Current Students

Administrative fees and charges

Further information


Charges for administrative services (including charges for replacement documents)

Academic Documents: you can order a Statement of Academic Record (paper or digital), a Statement of Qualifications, Letter of Enrolment, and an Australia Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) online. For prices and postage options, see the academic documents website.

Graduation Documents: for details and prices for ordering a replacement or true copy award certificate, see the graduations website. To order a letter for assistance in granting of visa letter for graduation, see askUWA for the order form and details.

Campus Card: Students, staff and visitors can get a replacement card from Student Administration, see the campus card website for prices and details.

Honours and postgraduate workshops: various (for details visit the Workshops web page.)

Late fees

On lodging a late re-enrolment form after re-enrolment deadline—$200

On lodging a late application for cross-institutional enrolment form—$100

On lodging a late transfer application form—$100

Charge for adding a unit after academic closing date—$50

Charge for late payment of student contribution amounts and/or tuition fees—$60

Charge for reinstatement of enrolment after cancellation of enrolment—$60