Current Students

Changing your personal details

Further information

studentConnect - update your personal details

Your semester address, home address and emergency contact details should always be current. You can change your address and password online, and your name at Student Administration.

  1. Change of address
  2. Change of name
  3. Student password

Change of address

You can view and update your contact details online through studentConnect.

You can also modify your semester address and home address from domestic to overseas, or overseas to domestic.

It is important that your semester and home address is kept up to date at all times so we can contact you if we have welfare concerns.

International Students 

It is an ESOS requirement that your provide the University with a current semester address and phone number. 


Back to top

Change of name

To change your name in our records you must present to Student Administration one of these original documents or a certified copy that shows your name as you want it to appear:

  • birth certificate
  • change of name certificate from a Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • marriage certificate
  • current passport showing your full name.

The new name will appear on all official University documents such as your statement of academic record.

Students who change their names must surrender their Campus Card and have a new one produced.

Back to top

Student password

Your password must be treated as confidential and not be disclosed to anyone as your account allows you to perform many functions that are essential in University life.

If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can reset it using Pheme.

Contact Information Services staff in the subject libraries if you are having any problems.

Back to top