You can join UniSkills at any time during your first undergraduate year at UWA if you meet the eligibility criteria.
You are eligible to apply if you are a first year student who:
- is from a rural or remote area
- is an international student
- is a student from a school that is under represented at UWA
- is a student returning to study after a break
- lacks a support network (not knowing many other students on campus)
- has recently immigrated or speaks English as a second language
- has a medical condition or disability that impacts on your ability to study
- has financial difficulties
- needs to commute long distances to university
- is the first in your family to go to university
- has family commitments
- is facing other significant barriers to transition.
- Apply now for UniSkills 2013.
- We encourage anyone interested to apply, however, if you do not think you fit the criteria outlined above, you can check out what is on offer from UniMentor and UniStart.