Current Students

Change my details

If you have moved house, changed your course, name, or phone number, please fill out your details below.

Note: This form will only change your details on the UniMentor database if you they match your Student Administration record. To change your details with Student Administration, refer to the student administration change details page.

Update UniMentor details


Have you changed your name?

Have you changed your address or phone number?

Have you have changed your course?

Any other comments?