Asthma is a narrowing of the airways, making it harder for sufferers to breathe.
It affects more than two million Australians.
1. Do you cough, wheeze or have a tight chest more than once a week because of asthma?
2. Do you ever wake up at night wheezing, coughing or short of breath?
3. Do you use your reliever puffer more than three times a week?
4. Does your asthma interfere with your exercise?
5. Do you ever miss work or uni because of asthma?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your asthma is most likely out of control and we would like to see you. Contact us to make an appointment.
The UWA Medical Centre Asthma Service can provide you with: