The English Language Corner helps you develop your English language skills.
You will find:
- advice on how to improve English language skills
- information on what's available to help
- links to some great online resources
- guidelines on what's expected.
Access advice on improving your skills
Select the skills you need to develop:
- Become a proficient speaker.
- Understand more of what you hear every day.
- Match reading techniques to reading purpose.
- Write clear written texts that communicate just what you mean.
- Vocab and grammar
- Hone your skills in English language vocabulary and grammar.
- English language testing
- Approach English language tests with confidence.
- Developing student English language proficiency
- Understand Australian teaching and learning expectations.
The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and logically in English is crucial to study at the University and is a required attribute of all graduates. The Good Practice Guide outlines the shared responsibilities of University staff and students for incrementally building students’ English language skills.