STUDYSmarter runs three types of drop-in.
Here's where you'll find us:
- WRITESmart drop-in: 10am-12pm every day during semester teaching weeks. Collaborative Study Area, ground floor, Reid Library
- Online drop-in: 11am-12pm everyday during semester teaching weeks.
- (ma+hs)Smart drop-in: 10am-12pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays during semester teaching weeks. Room 2204, Social Sciences South.
WRITESmart drop-ins and Online drop-ins provide a great opportunity for you to get help on topics such as:
- interpreting your essay question
- organising your ideas
- developing your argument
- reading critically
- taking effective notes
- managing your time
(ma+hs)Smart drop-ins are a great place to work on your maths and stats. Bring your friends and work together. Ask for advice on topics such as:
- catching up with prerequisite content
- developing your maths study skills
- demystifying the numeracy used in non-maths units
- using your lecture notes more effectively