CARS has been developed by UWA's Information Services and Student Services divisions.
It is published under a Creative Commons Licence (Attribution, Non-commercial, Share Alike)
- Attribution: whenever this work is copied or redistributed the original creator must be credited and the source linked to.
- Non-commercial: Others may copy, distribute and display the work for noncommercial purposes only.
- Share Alike: Others can adapt and build on the work, but only if they distribute the derivative works under the same licence terms that govern the original work.
Talk to a Learning Skills advisor at a drop-in session, available most week days during semester. Please check the drop-in service website for times and locations.
- Project team:
- Jill Benn, Catherine Clark, Lisa Cluett, Margaret Jones, Carmel O'Sullivan, Lucy Reilly, Bel Shilkin, Gina Sjepcevich
- Content authors:
- Samantha Blake, Justin Booker, Sarah Cesare, Caroline Clark, Amy Hightower, Alison Jaquet, Michelle Mahoney, Katherine Mills, Lucia Ravi, Lucy Reilly, Bel Shilkin
- eLearning design and development:
- Lantern Learning Design
- Graphic artist:
- Anna Bartlett (Shiny Happy Art)
- Adem Kerimofski, UWA Arts Multimedia Centre
The CARS online unit was developed as generic material for UWA undergraduates.
Students should consult with their lecturer or tutor regarding specific requirements for their units.
In-person assistance is available through StudySmarter or the subject libraries.