Current Students


Further information

For more information regarding undergraduate majors, please refer to the handbook.

We offer units at first, second and third year levels.

Courses can be designed to lead to:

Future honours students should consider applying for the Dr Margaret Loman-Hall Scholarship.

CAS -  Laboratory and Tutorial Enrolments

Undergraduate APHB & SSEH students need to register for laboratories and tutorials online.

All lab and tutorial enrolments for first, second and third year units must be made through the University's Class Allocation System (CAS).

Class Allocation System Help

If CAS does not allocate you to a tutorial or lab class, or allocates you to a class that is not suitable, please follow these instructions:

  • Log in to CAS and add or move yourself to a more suitable group that has available seats. We encourage you to do this prior to the end of Week 1 of Semester. However, you will be able to change your tutorial/lab allocation yourself on CAS up until the end of Week 2 of Semester. If you find that your lab or tutorial clashes with a lecture, please check that your lecture is available online.  (All APHB lectures should be showing an online option).
  • If by Week 1 of Semester you have not been able to find a suitable tutorial/lab you can make an application to the School of Human Sciences requesting a allocation/reallocation. You will need to:
    • complete the School's "Application for Change of CAS Group Allocation" form
    • provide supporting evidence of your situation
    • provide a printed copy of your CAS allocation timetable
  • The School will accept forms on Thursday of Week 1 of Semester. All applications will be reviewed on the Friday of Week 1 and an email sent once changes have been made asking students to check their allocations in CAS. We are limited in the changes we can make (based on capacity), and will therefore not be able to accommodate all requests. We encourage students to continue to attempt to reallocate themselves on CAS. Please note, if you have submitted a form requesting a change and then manage to reallocate your self, we ask that you contact us immediately to withdraw your request.
  • You must attend the class that you were allocated until you have been able to officially change on CAS.