Current Students

Student Administration forms

Student Administration has a number of forms to help you during your time at UWA.

Academic document ordering

As a current or previous student, you can now order academic documents online.

Advanced standing

Alternative exit for courses

Approved leave

Campus card

Cross-institutional enrolment


Hardcopy request

Special approval

Special consideration

No results were found