Units to be offered from January to February are listed under each Faculty. They are open to UWA students, other university students and the public.
Summer Session commences on Monday 6 January 2014 and finishes on Friday 14 February 2014.
If you're planning to take summer session units, you should include them when enrolling or re-enrolling for 2014. The final date for adding a summer session unit to an enrolment is Monday 13 January 2014.
Adding a late unit
In exceptional circumstances, and only with the formal approval of your faculty, you may be permitted to add a unit after the closing date. You must:
- Ask your unit coordinator and faculty adviser to sign a special approval form (below).
- Obtain a Change of Enrolment Form from Student Administration.
- Pay $50 to the cashier and lodge the forms at Student Administration.
The following faculties are offering units in the summer session, subject to minimum enrolments.
Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts
- ARCT3301 Architectural Design 3b
- ARCT4401 Architectural Design 4b
- ARCT4403 Architectural Design 4a - Complex Buildings
- ARCT5500 Architectural Design 5a
- ARCT5501 Architectural Design 5b
- VISA2270 International Studio for Arts and Culture
- VISA2283 Rome
Contact: Ms Carolyn Wood
Faculty of Arts
- FREN1402 French Studies 2
Contact: Sabine Kuuse
- ITAL1402 Italian Studies 2
- GRMN1402 German Studies 2
- HUMA2901 Arts Practicum 1
- HUMA3901 Arts Internship
Contact: Asst/Prof Chantal Bourgault du Coudray
- ECON2233 Microeconomics: Policy and Applications
Contact: Assistant Professor Ishita Chatterjee
- MKTG2238 Advertising and Promotion
Contact: Assistant Professor Tim Daly
Human Resource Management
- HRMT2237 Human Resource Management
Faculty of Law
- LAWS2301 Company Law
- LAWS3324 Medicine and the Law
- LAWS8324 Medicine and the Law (LAWS5324 for 2013)