You will receive your campus card through student administration as part of your enrolment.
What is my Campus card used for?
- examination proof of identification
- electronic access to buildings
- identification on UWA premises
- library borrowing and electronic database access
- storing cash value for copying, printing, and internet fee payments
Living outside of Perth
If you live outside Perth, you can apply for a card once you have have enrolled.
- Complete the remote card campus application if you live elsewhere in Australia.
- Complete the offshore application if you are overseas.
Oral Health Centre of Western Australia (OHCWA) students
OHCWA TAFE and Curtin students apply for a card during their enrolment at OHCWA.